Friday, June 10, 2011

Etsy Finds 6.10.11


1. VW Print - What I really want is the VW symbol in this print! I don't know where I would put it, but I want one.
2. Daffodil Necklace - I've bought a necklace from Tamar's Etsy shop before. She makes the sweetest jewelry. I just love this daffodil necklace. 
3. 1960's Retro Beaded Coin Purse - OMG I had one of these as a kid! I can't believe it's selling for $10. I wish I had kept mine.
4. Calf Portrait - Baby animals are just so sweet. I want to kiss this calf on his big wet nose he's so cute!
5. Crochet Cuff - I need to learn how to crochet. This cuff is stunning!
6. Wavy Bubble Ring - I actually own this ring in sterling silver. The seller, GeobyYWB custom made the ring for me and was super nice. I also bought some silver earrings from them.


Any fun plans this weekend?  
I'm meeting with our 20 year reunion committee Saturday morning to go over more reunion stuff, and then home to do housework and hopefully spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying this finally FABulous summer like weather we're having. And then Sunday my friend and fellow blogger Adrienne from The Rich Life on a Budget is coming over to my place to play in my craft room and get her craft on. I'm super excited and can't wait to corrupt her!

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend :)

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Jen, have fun enabling your friend! Another crafter into the fold :) I bought some flowers today to try your flower arranging tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, first time to read your blog. One word: INSPIRING!. Will definitely devour all your posts! Regards:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berta, I hope your flower arranging went well!

    Tabulyogang, how sweet! Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...